OOO
t

29/11/2007


my photo

RED SKY AT NIGHT

This is what the sky looks like, today, late afternoon, down here in West Sussex. After a very mild, bleak, blustery and wet start to the day, it has cleared to become dry with a noticeable chill in the air. I passed through my patch today, just enough to put out my bin and box for tomorrow, to throw foodwaste and shredded paper into my compost bin and to take a photo of this lovely sky which looked incredible, as if alight, I like the skyline against the silhouette of the hedge.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a forest fire! Here in London it's been a mostly sunny day. I spent the morning on the plot tidying up the mess, which wasn't quite as bad as it looked thankfully.

Threadspider said...

Glorious sunset! One of the few treats for November-my least favourite month.

Anonymous said...

This sky is beautiful. A fantastic photo. Sara from farmingfriends

Bev and Ollie "O" said...

wow you're right! This is a beautiful picture!
my friend is from Worthing, is that near you? aaah the sea! I liss the sea! x

closed account said...

What a beautiful sky at night, a great photo, I love it, so uplifting, just like a fire in the sky... kathx

closed account said...

oh I've just noticed we are both Violets!!